December 19, 2009

Christmasssyyyy & escapades

christmassssyyyyyyy.........

my Christmas feels more like valentines!
it started with a box of Belgium chocs

then a treat frm San Fransisco's Coffee,
followed by
nice Sa Shi Mi, sushi ..yummy! and then he surprised me with my fav ~ daisy!
(thanks sweetie~ lov ya so so much!you really make my day!)
we had so much fun laughin at some combo jap names with chinese surnames.
thinking about it makes me laugh :P

DECEMBER....definitely a season of lurve!
Compared to the past, I don't feel pressured this year.

Weeks before Christmas sweetie & me attended Choo's wedding.
Congrats again Choo!

Lurve is definitely in the air of DECEMBER ...Haha
oh yafor some of you who dont know this .. this cny falls on valentines day, FEB14...hehe season of lurve again!

FACEBOOK:

Oh my .... Im checking out some strange fb messages, bombarding on how righteous they 'should' be (christmas is not about this, or that is about the hungry, homeless, etc.I think these people have missed out BIG picture-- reality.
Aren't you tired of their whinning? Cos I am.
Attempts to be 'different' by rephrasing the 'What Would Jesus Do' when they aren't Christ. pfmmphh! DuH!!!*faints*

If they think non believers are moved by our compassion for the poor, they are so wrong. Sometimes I think these people are saying out of their guilt because they cannot give consistently on regular days except for these seasons; Christmas, Hari Raya, Chinese New Year or even Deepavali. Maybe they should consider Halloween since they fitted well for that season.

BACK TO CHRISTMASSSSYYYY :)
Weirdos a side,
I had a great Christmas with sweetie and ...fresh faces from the 'hood! :)) BBQ lamb, sausages, wings, pasta, etc..... seafood , salad was awesome!
The party lasted till around 3am..we were so exhausted.

More to FUN escapades, we got free passes to watch the Sherlock Holmes , premier screening.
Weeks before that free 3D screening to , 'A Christmas Carol' -- also a premier screening.
Woohoo!
Talk about blessing huh?

I thought Twilight was ok but my bf didnt enjoyed it :(
Thank gawd we agreed on Avatar , we gave it : 10/10 !!!'cos it was so entertaining.
The effects and set was beyond superb.
Just google up on them you will know why.

glimpse of our escapades :
"helicopter?"



fishing village



SO yea.. cHRistmas this year feels like valentines to me .
I had an awesome time with those near and far heheh , met new friends, reconect with childhood friends, discovering new places, food and people,
..but most of all I enjoyed my time with my soul mate and his never-ending surprises.
Im tellin you - - he is really.. really, really, good at it.

Thanks for everything, sweetie! Muack!
Love ya :)
and wishing you readers a great 2010

No comments:

MYSTERY SURPRISESSS.......