January 09, 2010

a few hours to go

another few hours till dateline and I haven't begun my paper!
ugh! no inspiration! man , i admire people who can just meet datelines, be like in an automotive mode. huhuhu...

can't wait for tonite cos will be at my bf's house for diner :)

aunt rebecca is really good at cooking! ah....briyani rice , curry and veggies!
i lurve apoms... idlee, the chapati and some pass on traditional pancake which I 4gotten the name...sweetie lurvesss them.

she really inspires me to look forward in the potentials of others. plus, her strong willed character always pave an incredible job well done. i think she deserves a noble prize. she feeds the homeless, invites them to her home for Christmas, she raised funds for charity, started a website for the church, http://www.gracecommunityservices.com.my but was neva credited for.
Gosh. now that's what we call humility.
(her pic is not there either... :( i should try to take a pic with her hehehhe) somehow my attempts have failed... hope tonite would be successful.

Her experiences with kids, and her passion for Christ ~is very contagious. *haha yeap sweetie you've caught it too.

I really think God should reward her with some gadzillion-dollar-reward but even with that amount of money I am sure, she would still give it away to the poor....hahahha man! talk about generousity.

Isn't it true the more we have, the lesser we give?


we see the unicef staff at Tesco beggin' for sponsors and most reaction I see from the crowd is
a cold shoulder.
Once my bf asked how he can contribute, they said through the amount they have set.
they are targetting big amounts and any amount we give.
so maybe that was their failure but ... then most people just .... avoid?

We had that experience when we did, "Spread the Warmth Project".
I noticed whenever we hold a charity box, people would automatically walk away.
Even though we do not mind the amount of donation.
I remember I was so tired and jokingly said,
"some 'sense' , please?"hahah
I remember a celebrity didnt want to give (maybe he is actually poor but acting rich) but
a generous Miss World Lina Teoh gave and also enquired more about the services.
Gosh now that is ROLE -MODELLING! shout out to Lina Teoh.

U know, some of my frens living in mansions, when you go out with them, they would be so calculative ...they cant even spend their friends some 'shit-char' hahaha
(chinese tea with ice which costs them only RM0.50)

i wonder if chuches are partnering to help out the 3 churches which got burnt down, 2days ago....
It would be great to see or hear about it rather than going for some 'vigil service' cos it is at this time, they need the physical support.
for some of you who didnt know what happen.... just click on the link.
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/malaysia/48926-najib-angrily-denies-umno-raising-tension-in-allah-issue

Ok ... I really have to work on my paper.
will update some photos when I come back later.




No comments:

MYSTERY SURPRISESSS.......