October 16, 2009

reunion


the Sanborns...
brings me back to the times in Florida when I was forced to stop working, to start breathing and recuperate from my work in Malaysia.

ellen constantly remind me to pace down my work cos there seem to be no end for me. and she was right.
it is like ...right after devo, it would be work , work , work. so much so I pretty much forgotten that I was in the States! I can still remember this one time when i worked late in the 'office' which was at the attic (its really cool - will upload the pic when im at my comp...) Art would say, "Jessica. Please go to bed. Its late." and I would say 'ok' but when i took my lappy to my room , I worked through the hours to get my assignments and work done right.

much have I learnt in the states, but have yet put into practice:
to pace myself and enjoy "time" with the people I love.

Art is definite a great role model for many. He wrote many great journeys he and his family had during his call to missions and his miraculous testimony of healing. It is called , "A Walking Miracle", which can be purchased in bookstores ie Canaanland...etc.
I really admire that man. He walks 10km a day and he never fails!
I have not heard any grumblings from that man when I worked with him...David mentioned that Art would thanked God in whatever situation he is and it reminded me how Job faithfully served God in his situation.

Sometimes the routines in life shapes us in a fainted way and so we have to dig deep in to discover their meanings. I guess not many think likewise especially people who whines at the smallest spots which was intended to complete a picture for them.
I am trying my best not to complain about my routines nowadays...and the reunion provided me a great jump to my next 'adventure'

= what a great - -family, reunion for me :)

No comments:

MYSTERY SURPRISESSS.......