April 07, 2010

breaking the norm is ...

Its been a while since I hunt for free tickets to premier screenings..it is the adrenalin of winning sumpthin, viewing a premier and being first in the queue. felt that rush before?
the other day i saw iron man2 on the billboard and I was like whoaaaaa ... i so wanna watch that.
titans was really entertaining.
what i really hope to win now is the date night..its up to you nuffnang! :D (read my post below this one~thanks!)

what do you think? if less is more is more less?

it was on a billboard the other day and i thought it was thought provoking.

at the park, i met lily.

.
.
.
she is a disabled or handicap
i intentionally walked the opposite direction to feel how it is like to do beyond the ordinary. .
( did you know in the states people walk on the right side and we Malaysians walk on the left side. what i mean to say is ... because they drive on the right side of the road, even walking, they walk on the right side ... just observe and you will know what I mean.)
.
.
so yea... i chose to walk against the flow, and there she was.

I noticed she consistently greet me in her same tone with a smile.
but the rest of the people at the park,
looked down,
minding their own business and
didn't bother to look the people around them.

...... then in the third round, i thought of doing something different with lily.
.
.
I waved at her as she was approaching instead of smiling and saying hi to her.
guess what ?
.
.
at the fourth round she stopped wishing me and instead waved at me.
her mom then walked behind her...
she told her to mind her own business...
.
.
fifth round, lily looked at me - smiled and waved.

on the sixth round, she chose to be friendly with me despite warnings from her mom to mind her own business ( really i think the mom was trying not to annoy me as 'everybody else' was in their own world, minding their own business. )
.
.

I tried to communicate with lily and I understood why her mom reacted that way.
surprisingly lily thought the same as me too.
.
.
on the seventh round, lily's mom walked ahead of her and as she came nearer to me,
I looked and smiled at her...
and she responded like lily.
sometimes we need to break the norm to free others from a mundane cycle ...
Lily broke the norm.. as a result her mom and myself were free from the odd & cold cycle..
why don't you try it out today?
gona see what else I can do to break the norm today..

No comments:

MYSTERY SURPRISESSS.......