April 07, 2010

My Date Night

what do you write to win two tickets for , "Date night" movie?
here's my date nite with my soul mate Emmanuel Surendra.

i remember traveling on a 6hours bus just to meet him . we were very new in our relationship. my heart beat was really fast and minutes seemed light years !
I just couldn't wait to see him again. - - ahh finally in the arms of my sweetie or so I thought:)

we were both sending countless sms-es and counting down the seconds we would see each other....finally on my last count, "1..zero".... I saw sweetie leaning on his white car.

we were both excited,hungry & tired.so we headed for the nearest Macker's but on the way, one of the tires blew, the engine crashed ... and finally came to a halt at a gas station.

Hmm... now we have all the time to ourselves :D

Surprisingly ... I was not agitated or angry... in fact I was glad that his car died? Cos we would not have known 2 crucial facts :
1.we were both broke and probably we would have wash some dishes at the kitchen to compensate our meals?
2. we wouldn't have known ourselves
hahaha.... thankfully for some cents in my pockets i was able to buy ourselves 1 nice cold ice lemon tea and 1 bun from the kiosk..


so much of our nite date but the best one.

what you 'ideally don't have' is really what you need 'to have'. - - me

’poster’









No comments:

MYSTERY SURPRISESSS.......